Friday, April 23, 2010

TOUCH SCREEN!

oh yeah..just had a conversation with Enslem Lam Yi Kan...and guess what...keep on updating me with his stuff in Johor Bahru and suddenly...he pops out this question...'ey..how is your new phone going?' at first i thought...hey..he remembers what i've told him in the past...but i haven't replied anything yet and he showed me his new phone...ok...that doesn't mean anything but...one thing...'i use touch screen phone right now..and busy with my new phone' AAHHHH~!!!



NAH NAH NAH!! CAUGHT RED HANDED IN L** C-ING ME!! HAHA...don forget i always put my cam next to me..hehehe



sigh~~ the conversation that you are L**ing me...haha..just wait and see!!


For conclusion, he gets himself a new phone..and yeah...a new cushion for his car...that was all de whole conversation talking about...N DON L** L** C C LA!! hahahahaha

2 comments:

Shineex said...

urghh.... N97?? i got 1 too fake 1 china product.. dad bought me lots..urghh ori or imitate .. who care.. as long as u use yr phone wisely LIKE pick up yr cal when its RINGSSSS.........

cyprianlee88 said...

heheheheheheh~!! sorry nah!! i think i was sleepin at that time if im not mistaken...hehe...i mean a short nap in de afternoon...hehe..will replace it for u lot okiee??