Monday, April 5, 2010

The Importance

In this post i would like to send my gratitude towards those who did cheer me up when i was in the worst condition...and to those who 'wake' me up when i was in the mess...i really need to thanks most of you for your help...and i know...you guys are important to me...thanks!!!

Mr Steve 'Wong Chun Kuan'

haha...my best 'bradell' as he helps me alot..in term of studies, financial and support me spiritually...and im not dare to admit that he is the only friend that made me cry because of his kindness..damn it so touching man!! as he will be there for me even i was so damn far away from him...thanks steve...thanks for everything!!
Adeline 'Mui Nei Yan'

ADELINE!! haha...u you are the best listener ever since i know you are willing to sit there and listen to everything that i said..im not sure whether u wanted to know but u just sat there quietly and listen to me...yeah..u did come out with your opinions but u will never try to say too much cuz u might think that i'll be offended...so...THAT IS WHY U GET BULLIED ALL THE TIME!! haha..but that is your characteristic...and im am impressed with your patience too...hehe...glad to have you to be my listener....thanks Mui Nei Yan!!

and of course Varick Goh

and of course...u did the most while i was in 'hell'..haha..still remember u sent me back to nilai purposely by just receiving a call in the middle of the night because i was kicked out....appreciate your effort and brotherhood!! and i owe u too much!! i din even know how can i ever repay u but...u will never be neglected because u have already step in my life...and u don ever think of running!! haha...thanks bro!!
Mr Enselm

okaayyy...when it comes to you...you din really help me alot but still..haha...because u can consider as my student too?? in my so called observations and all my theories in my life...just wanted to say thanks for the time and of course...hehe..your effort in sending me to here n there with you Ferarri...rite? hahaha...and for the trust too...hehe...

Last but not least...Iverine 'Sou Yan Yeng"

Iverine Saw...a soft hearted and always a dependent girl that counts on everybody when it comes to solving problems...will never ever try to solve anything by herself and needs people's assistance all the time! too dependent!! but.....it was the previous her....proud of you that you are really taking things all by your own now...even problems that might gave her a huge impact but still..she is able to face it all by herself..with a little of our advises and encouragement...know you have been through some rough time in the past...but you have grown up...and keep reminding yourself that every steps need to be taken all by yourself in order to work things out...i know u did keep in mind on some of my advises and you impressed me by telling me the same thing when i was facing my problem....i was shocked yet happy because u did remember my advise and u applied it to me when i was in the worst condition..haha...happy to know that...i can see that you don't have the mind that you used to be...grown up?? haha..u still have a long way to go girl...but i will guide u all the way alrite?? u stil have a long way to catch up~!! but anyway...wana say thanks....cuz u did really wake me up....appreciate it~~ huggss**






the changes from the young to a grown up























and this is the younger her..hmmm~~~ that is why i said..'i want to be young again' hahahah

ps: just kidding 38~~~









No comments: