Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My family

I was browsing through my photo album that i brought all the way from my hometown...when i was doing it, lot of things came into my mind...my childhood memories, my family, what i have been through all these years...but it was more on disappointments..I'm starting to feel sorry for my family and myself for torturing myself in a certain period..let me tell you the story...



I was so cute at that time!! haha



Love ya mummy!! muackss!!



My family...hehe...when we were still young..



my siblings..



AND OH YEAH!! THIS IS DAPHNE LEE!! HAHA



2006 to 2008

Everything was so perfect at that moment...great and healthy life, commitments that will definitely last forever, great housemates and even my studies as well...but i'm pretty sure nobodys life will ever be that perfect all the time until 26th of Sept 2008...everything has just ended...screwed up my life with the only girl that will last until the end...because of my greed and temper...always hoping for more and more and more...never satisfy on what i owned at that time...when i recalled my memories, how stupid i was at that time...haha...because of this, ended up i did not manage to graduate my diploma on time...wasted a few semesters...hehe...after that...

the worst part....
i made my mum cried...i disappointed her for torturing myself and neglecting my studies...i lived not like a human being...i was totally wasted at that time...and i still remember that my mum called, after i've been ignoring their calls for 6 months...she called one day and asked me to be tough, she did not blame me for not doing well in my studies nor picking up their calls...haha..tell you guys honestly...i burst out like a baby at that moment..i just couldn't stand it anymore...



the recent mummy..oh i mean..the 2007 mummy..she is still the prettiest of all! haha



Daphne Lee...the day she left Malaysia..had a bad time in the airport...



we did not take much picture in the previous year ey dad?? haha



Celestina Lee...2007...went to club together?? haha..love ya~



2009 to 2010

haha...after that incident..thought i will be tougher and a stronger me in terms of relationships..but no~~ another relationship that took me down again...for another time, my mum was so heartache because i was being tortured like SHIT AT THAT TIME! i couldn't sleep all night because of her tiny little tempered...mum and dad wanted to cheer me up at that time...but they just couldn't confront me as they think it might even flick me with those stupid problems that i was interfered with at that moment..guess what they did...they support me in terms of monetary..i can see their effort in cheering me up...i was so touched because of that...mum cooked my favorite food, dad paid me for painting the fence and taking the newspaper? omg...what was i thinkin at that time...but luckily...i was awake after Chinese New Year...but indeed..i hurt them once again..sigh~~


hey hey!! finally a pic of my dad and i!! hehe..2009



Dad's birthday...2009...haha..mum u looked funny..haha



Our family trip to Genting...but Daphne wasn't here..sigh~~


2010

after 1st of March...everything seems to be normal at first...but of course..something was still bothering me but until you turned up..hehe..i mean u turned up for a certain period but until...u blast my mind with the advises that i used to apply it to your life...but indeed...u did help me in getting rid of my problems completely!! i was wondering how can you did that but...after all these weeks..we get to know each other deeper..i love the way you are...but probably things do not work like what i wanted it to be...so...i wont force it or what...just leave it naturally and i would take it as a test..test of my patience and my feeling towards ya..if it is genuine and strong feeling..time is not the problem..but i just love the life with you right now...i'm not dare to hope for more but thanks for everything...therefore, i do hope you are one of my family...


the day we went shoppin~~ Had a great day....love it muchiee~!

No comments: