Friday, April 30, 2010

Seremban Trip

helllooo there...this post is mostly about my new born baby!! haha...earned myself a lil pocket money and with the help from my sis..finally i manage to get myself a new phone...and she is my baby right now...haha...my favorite of all that will never hurt my feeling nor any disappointment, at this moment..haha...but wait til the end of the month when the phone bill arrives..omg~~ haha..picture time for my new born baby!!


was so excited when this box has taken out..hahaha


AAHHHH!! SHE COMING TO LIFE!! AAHHH!!



Finally...she is here..my lovely dovey wifey...muackss!!


Besides that i need to send my greatest gratitude to my lovely bro..Carmen...for being such a great tour guide in filling my time in Seremban with great food and great people..haha...thanks ya!
the legendary 14th floor apartment...haunted all the time..but for me..its kinda old school..haha..love oldie oldie cement..haha


my very first meal in seremban..just right below the haunted apartment


Carmen cooked it for me!! haha


she made it all by herself too..and its huge~!! haha


after our first meal...on our way for a tea in Alan's Cafe..the cafe where she used to hang out everyday..hehe


in Alan's cafe..waiting for Alex to turn up...hehe


a brand new beef noddle..never expected it would taste totally different..haha


my first bite...haha..not bad...6/10 haha


its bitter but i love it!! i dono what the name of it..but it taste great!!



from de left: Carmen, Alex and Hui Jin...thanks for your accompany!!


it has been a great day spending time with my bros and sistas, and it is time to head back to my home...Nilai, took a cab back and keep on noticing my phone...No text msgs nor calls from her...hmm~~ suspecting something should have happened...without thinkin too much i jus gave her a buzz...according to her tone i bet something had happened and she did not tell me anything bout it...jus after i hung up...this is wad happened....


The front mirroor suddenly cracked!!


Was shocked when it suddenly cracked..haha





No comments: