Monday, April 5, 2010

My Kiddos

alrite..time to update about with my recent life..sick of those emo posts ey?? haha..gonna put more pics instead of words..yeah yeah..i know its boring and now....let me show you some of my kiddos' pics in my current life now...hahaha..let us start with my kiddos...




alrite...the pics above r my kiddos....stop the crap and its introduction time...!!! hahaha


the first...Usman Qazi...the very first person that amazed me with his thoughts and personality..its totally different person according to his outlooks...n never ever judge me a person by its outlooks cuz it might not be the fact..haha..and he taught me Urdu...hahaha...for example..'phan chot, kury chod' and many more..besides that..the very first person that addressed me as a pussy man!! wtf!! but like your honesty...and u never failed to cheer me up..thanks dude!!! hahaha...love ya~~ n...ahh..i knw its gay..but still...i love ya!! haha






next will be Ali Qazi...brother of Usman Qazi..haha...thought me alot of stuff about 'women' and it makes sense too..thanks for all the lecture and i can tel u that all ur advises reli works...im way better now compared to the old me...hahaha...i know you are a good lecturer in RPB subject..trying my best to score in your paper and i will never disappoint u..hahahah!!! thanks for everything Ali!!!





alrite there....this is the naughtiest kids among all of them...the one that keep on reminding me that im getting BALD!! and who is this guy?? of course....the only JASON FERNANDEZ!! thanks 4 concerning bout my hair everytime ya!!! damn....hahaha...a mysterious guy at the very first place but starting to get to know him and i found out that....HE HATES GAY!! hahaha..am i rite jason?? haha..and u guys can look for him if u have any probs..elwez a good listener and a problem solver..haha...neways..know you've been optimist all the time but plss....u can put down ur farking job n b one of us phan chod!!! hahaha...glad to have u in my life...cheeer~!! *fuck u...don think tat im gay*





and for this cute lil guy...he is pang yean...haha...look naive and innocent from the outlooks but..hahaha..hes a fox!! don blame me for being honest but stil...haha..ur still 1 of my favorite...u still have a long way to go mr pang yean...when u have reached the time..then only u will settle down..but don't ever involve urself in messy problems k?? don wana c u involve into anytin that will harm ya or wut...hehe...neways...thanks for being such a good kid to ur grandpa ya..love ya~~! EEUUUHHH!! hehehe










and now then i realized i don have a proper pic wif u HILARI!! haha..alrite..this is Miss Hilary...but we call her as HI LA RI~~!! as she is one funny gurl that talk so fast and couldn't listen to her pronunciation properly..hahaha..funny here...guess wut!! u wil knw when she is on her way as u can listen to her laughter from miles away!! unbelievable?? but believe it..hahaha...u will b shock to c her acting in a polite way cuz she never does!! hahaha..her trademark?? the 'V' 38 dou sei eh!! hahaha..neway...know your are stress with your studies and ur private probs..so jus cheer up alrite?? happy to have u to b my kid..haha....take care elwez and lovee yaaa HI LA RI~!! hugsss**





christine!! the cute lil girl that elwez stresses herself in onite..haha..wil never calm herself down with her bad performance in de training..but u did very well cuz u joined us in de sudden..haha...and of course..i cant reli treat u like my kid cuz we're in de same age..haha...so u'll b one their great grandma?? hahaha...alrite..thanks for everything too christine..cuz u did cheer me up when i was in a bad condition...n i will do de same thing too alrite?? buzz me~!! hugsss*



when it comes to this gurl...headache of course...cuz problems keep on rising in my mind when i think about her....hahahha..jus joking....Afina Kong..thats her name...a naughty gurl that nearly choked me to death all the time..but luckily i can hold myself...and im able to blog here...haha...a good and bad gurl...and loves jumping around although we're having our serious training!! harrr!!! hehe..alrite..know u did listen to ur so called seniors too...okieee?? hehe...alrite...that alll i can talk bout ya..cuz i don wana get myself killed...hehe...hugsss**

No comments: