Friday, April 23, 2010

My new room

It has been a tiring day with all the cleaning for my room..and decided to rearrange everything to make it fresh..hehe..so been using my braincell to come out with something new...and...here you go...my new and fresh room after all the rearrangement..hehe..love it muchie!!



the whole view of my room...hehe..totally in different arrangement..




the other side of my room...nice ey?? hehe



two tables for me...my concept is...1 table for my lappie as entertainment and the other 1 is for my studies...but i bet i will usually stick to the left table..haha




My two wardrobes with my favourite clothes in them...and with the some liquors on top..hehe..AS DECORATION..



and here goes my bed...the place where i can feel myself in the heaven when i sleep on it...




my stuffs...its like everything that i cherish the most are all here...hehe..noticed anything?? haha..let you guys find out...hehe




so that was my new arrangement..how do u guys think about it?? grade my creativity..hahah...forgot to took my previous arrangement...hehe..but i know the new arrangement is way better than the old one..believe me..kekeke...alrite...chiaozzz~~

4 comments:

Shineex said...

and i jus discover yr room got aircond.. haha 2 closet hmmm u ar?? biasa la.. yet the room damn tidy :P

cyprianlee88 said...

haha..u haven't seen it when it was so messy..i cant even imagine and stand how messy and dirty it was..hahaha...of course!! 2 closet also not enough actually..n did u change ur blog?? i cant read urs anymore! hmmm~~

Shineex said...

FYI, i been to yr room when u'r not in home suprise.... hahaaa
i didnt change my blog is jus shut down for renovation n the owner jus lazy to update. hahaha.. wil inform u guy when is open again

biibuu ♥ said...

things that you cherish the most - the liquor ?