Friday, April 23, 2010

Home will always be Sandakan

Guess what...I MISS MY OWN BED IN MY HOMETOWN!! haha...cuz i chose to stay here and earn myself an extra pocket money to work as a promoter...n hell yeah~~ money is hard to earn man!! haha...but managed to learn a lot of stuff while working as a promoter..always need to smile and talk politely because...YOU ARE TALKING TO MONEY!! haha...they are they one who increase your commission...but...tired of traveling and all i need to blame is...im staying in Nilai...too far away but still...i love my life now...time adjustment, CHECKED!...gym and jog everyday, CHECKED!..haha...living in a very normal life now...and ITS WAY TOO NORMAL...get to bed around 10pm to 11pm and wake up around 8am EVERYDAY!! haha..i bet mum and dad will b proud of me and of course..hehe..BUT I REALLY REALLY MISS MA HOME!!...pictures below is my home sweet home in Sandakan...enjoy~~




this is what you will see when u enter my house..miss my 'wifey'!!



My pet at home...i don't like him anyway..but i do miss you now BRANDY!!



Uuhhh uhhh!! my living room where i can spend my whole day here...hehe..cuz of the wii...tennis!! THUMBS UP~!..and that is my dad and mum..hehe



ahhhh~!! i miss my room....where i can sleep soundly all the time..i miss u rommie!!



third floor...where i use to take a 'drag' here...hehe..and of course..relaxing myself with the 24 hours nature air condition..hehe

No comments: