Sunday, August 2, 2009

My own box of excitement and happiness

hey hey..im back to bloging..hem...feel like sharing my current life now...jus a week time before my final..my last 2 papers to move on..haha..hope everything will be fine..did study for it...but u know..im suck in my calculations...haha..i will try my best for sure..of course..

i can say that im living in my own box tat fill me with excitement and hapiness...haha..dono why i jus like my current life now..did nothing much but keep on facebook-ing and of course crapping with Miss Lime-less..that is the name she had given to herself...she managed to cheer me up when i was in a bad condition...all her lame and stupid jokes jus make me to put aside my problems..then when time goes longer and we manage to know each other for a lil bit more...we kinda share things in common especially in relationships...both of us r such a failure in relationships...but she did her very very best as a great girlfriend but the thing is nobody does appreciate her...pity her...and i was totally the other way round of her...haha..to my suprise i dono she would ever face such a thing..so i can say that we did share things in common..lots of funny experience we had been through although its jus a few weeks time...

we..or probably say 'she' came out with lots of stuff like:

Lime-less (impolite)

Kopi sai (thats me..Sai is my name n de kopi means Copy as she thinks that i luv to copy her pattern)

HANG HOOI~~!!..HAHAH (in cantonese..get de hell out of here!!..haha)

conversation recorded and...'eh..i knw u record our conversation again'..haha

cantonese lecture..(im de lecturer of course)

OA..orang asli..duh..(very obvious...ur can b called as OA wut Pontian Kia~~!)

Cam whore~!! (bored?...cam whore de whole day..215 pics man!!)

web cam n video call....funny~~!!! (haha...metal, pig n de last thing...FARK!..de international sign..haha)

ding ding dong dong (stupid..bodoh)

diarrhoea (hahahah..tis is funny...Boss- lou sai)


and many more.....haha...she is jus so funny and i would like to say thanks...thank you so so much..u were there when im facing probs and so on...n i did my part to help ya as i know how u felt as i've tried it be4..hahaha...jus feel happy when ur here wif me..crapping and bullshits almost of everything...hahahha...n those pics tat u sent when i was so damn moody..reli cheer me up..cuz u purposely took a very pic of urs to cheer me up...thanks 4 it..appreciate it..haha..thanks Miss Lime-less!!

Some of my Masterpiece











THANKS MISS LIME-LESS~~!!!..HAHAHA..KNW U GONNA KILL ME AFTER U SEE THIS POST!!..WUAHAHA

No comments: