Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pranky Nite

wow...it has been a very fun n exciting nite...alrite...i got punk'd..haha...here how de story goes...

dono y i feel like being alone 2day so called up to her n told her i wana hav my private time..same goes on n on she keeps on askin y...n as u know im kinda bad tempered so raised up my voice a lil bit on de fon wif her...finally...she leave me alone...so i keep on fb-ing n around 11 sumtin...sum1 called...

a fren of her called- Cyprian..where ru??...ester got bumped by a car and she is having a serious injury now n sent to a hospital called Ampang Puteri Hospital and nid to b operated...

i was like....wtf....in my mind at tat very moment how can things can happen easily???..i din reli trust at tat moment..so having a clear thought i talk to her fren...

ester's fren- wad'd u done to her??...y she is so upset n ran out of her house after reading ur blog??

come on...if u wana know y don u read my blog then??..i told her...n things goes on n on...her ex called...tellin to b careful and he gonna make me pay 4 tis incident...at tat time im goin to take a hand cream as u know im 'ALLERGIC TO BULLSHITS'...haha..din reli care wad did he say...

but their acting reli scares me as they sound so serious...luckily sum1 came to help..guess who she is...hahaa..SHIN HUI is de saviour of the day!!...thansk to her..she has done me a big favour..googled every hospitals in ampang and sent it to me through text msg..haha...of course i wanted to find out the truth so i called every hospitals to look 4 her record...guess wut...no record of hers in all de hospitals tat i've called!!..wow!!

ester's fren n ex- she nid an operation as her injury is very serious and a large amount of blood type O needed...

wtf.....is a patient is having an operation in a hospital....there wont b any record in tat hospital??? sounds stupid rite???...haha...but stil..i put my trust in her til i confirm everytin...called those hospitals again and ask 4 de recent patient tat were sent 2 hours ago...not even a case tat matches her situation...n tat very moment i feel like killing sum1...alrite i got punk'd

made my final decision...change my status in facebook without giving her a notice...CYPRIAN JUSTIN LEE IS SINGLE AND AVAILABLE AGAIN....been a tiring nite...but fun when u achieved de victory in ur hand...,haha...as if like im playing games..haha...

how can a adult hav these kinda thoughts anyway??...told her and her frens not to treat me as a kid as im younger than them...im not stupid k??...told u 4 hundred time...IM NOT STUPID!!!..u guys r like even younger than me in mind....haih...disappointment of course..cant believe i would fall for tat...but i can find out de truth in a glimpse of eyes..haha..im not so stupid and naif anyway...

Ps: know u gonna read my blog..tis msg is for u...don b a jerk next time...u wana get her back??...do it legally...now i've released her but stil..she wont get back to ya...darn

3 comments:

Jael said...

always leave a stage to people then..
cheat you is because of she is still care about u..
just think back then..
she is playing on u, isn't she?
anyway, hope you made the right decision..
take care ya..

ester said...

this thg i dn care anymore , if d impreddion iggv it to u are swindler,i was three wif it..i dn wish to explain anymore bcz i tired . my heart are broken , u make me tears..
I doest thk n could not been blive,our relationship cannot through test...
Jael,i thanks wif u guys a lot,in this season,u gugs care me all d time gv me encourage.Dn be worried,i ntg...i ok mb we need more time to calmness n thk twickly bout our relationship n d feel....
I donesnt talking lie to u ,u blive o not,personality i dn anymore...
I noe someday, someone gonna take yr place,someday this tears fallingg frm my eye wil frz mayd i can learn how to trust again..
And someday i wil not missing you like i did niw...i noe i can learn to forget you....
I doesnt thk bout my ex n my frz wil play until too exaggerate ...
I doesnt.thk he wil get somethgin dis..
FORM ... ESTER

biibuu ♥ said...

Hey Cyprian, you should understand that some girls dare to do anything just to seek for your attention. Girls for of course,their heart is more fragile compared to guys so why don't you just think in their perception how hurt can a girl could be when you raise up your volume. To me, I can even cry but it's bcs i'm the kind who can cry easily, i'm not sure bout others ;p . Bear in mind, once you said you need to be alone, many things could run in your partner's mind.

In your situation, i understand that she's trying to get you with her beautiful lies but too bad, she don't understand that beautiful lies are still lies that can hurt - simply like, Robin Hood used to rob the rich to give to the poor but if he really got caught, by law, it's still a crime.

No matter what, i know you'll be fine sooner or later, if still can't recovered, text me and we'll have ayam goreng ;)