Thursday, August 20, 2009

My love story..just for you

It has been the best week ever...Last sunday until today...it was jus a few days but it was like years for me...would love to say thank you to God as time passes very slow when i was with my Lime-less...but everybody gets greedy when it comes to happiness right??...wish it would be infinity...i can't believe she would ever given me such a strong feeling...pursuasive and the most unbelievable thing is...she could control my temper!!...haha..what a suprised...i cant even control my own but she could...just a smile from her my temper will fade away...Cyprian Justin Lee has the confirmation again...nobody can ever made me turn into somebody else but my Miss Lime-less...glad to have you in my life baby...

Had fun in this whole week and we manage to understand each other a little bit more...haha..glad to know that you willing to sacrifice so many things for me...haha...i felt touched when u traveled all the way from Sunway to Nilai all by yourselves just to meet up...omg...believe me..i will appreciate our love so much...although there was a few discussion that made us nearly turn our heads back but im glad you would choose to go forward with me...i will never give you any disappointments...promise...as i believe in you and myself...i swear that forever from today...no one will ever take your place...i believe our love will last always...anything can happen if you just believe in our relationship...ok??

i never believe in miracle...as i think you need to work things out n put so much effort to make things become a miracle...but not until the day u agreed...its like a miracle for me...you know how do i look like at that time and until now..i cant even accept it...it is so...unbelievable..haha..Linda Koh Siew Hui is willing to give me a chance to be somebody to her...hahaha...my purpose of writting this blog is not trying to let everybody knows that i hav a girlfriend or wut...it is my proof to you that i want everybody to be the witnesses towards my love for ya...our commitments will stuck and it is sealed in my heart...there is not more loneliness but aloneness...aloneness of our world...im very grateful with our aloneness..once again...thanks baby...you will always be the one...de only one...love ya


this is how the story goes...

We had our very first conversation when i was facing some difficulties in my previous relationship...haha...had fun talking with ya as both of us love to crap alot...admit tat u luv my crap too!...keke..after our very first conversation in Msn...then we moved it to phone...its like every night..EVERY NIGHT!!...haha...then keep on crapping and teasing but...i luv all those craps n teases..haha..i've saved every conversations between us just for the sake of appreciation...i would listen all the conversations all over again when im free...i jus wont get bored of it...as it is something like 'energy booster'??...haha...abnormal ey??...haha..then move on to sending pics and video called..haha...had so so much fun....




then came to our first meet up...was so so anxious at that time..u told me u will 'zo zo' in front of me but...i don felt so..haha..u act naturally and just yourselves...at that very moment i can felt that your the one...but i din rush in this relationship..jus wish i can leave it goes on naturally...haha



finally....on the 17th of Aug 2009...she agreed to be my the other half...in a way of forcing..as she wants me to take initiative to tell her..damn anxious and i was fooled!!...hahaha...my hand sweating like hell...haha..but im glad that i've told her..then we had our very first step together on that day...hahaha...


from that day onwards we stayed side by side like almost everyday..haha..followed her to class then get back to our room in Nilai and Sunway..keke..sweetttt~!!!..muackss...here r some pics of us....


Luvya Baby Lime-less!!

1 comment: