Saturday, August 22, 2009

My apology

Not feeling so well today as i felt feverish...woke up around 12 and started missing my lime-less edy...wish you were here with me at that time...hehe...then wandered around my room and facebook of course...but i really cant stand it anymore after a few mins staring at the com...its freezing and i can feel the pain in my throat...its really killing me...texted my baby around 1.40pm...told her that im awake and about my health condition...she was having her facial but she replied..tellin me to look after myself...baby so sweet~~...haha...i replied but....sending failed...cuz my cel out of credit...haha..and that time it was raining like cats and dogs outside..so couldn't reload my cel..damn..so took my nap and only woke up around 5...a few missed calls from lime-less...at that very moment i was happy to know that she called...

After a few minutes she called again...haha...finally...our very first conversation of the day...but guess what did she say once i pick up...she was worried and angry for not replying her text msg earlier...oh my god...this is my very first time making my baby angry...scared of course cuz she sounds like killing me, in a soft way..haha...but i felt happy too cuz she really care about me...wuahahaha...but i know i've done something wrong..so i keep on saying sorry...kekeke...know u wont b angry for long..


i cant believe i would cam whore and post it out!!...but i hope it does make u feel better...hehe


I just want to let u know that i feel grateful because i do mean a lot to you...although i made u angry today but it proves that you do care about me so so much...haha...i promise i wont do it again alrite??...will be a responsible 'shit' like what u want me to be...keke...i am so happy to hav u here baby....and i willing to take the punishment...sigh~~...its like killing me for not meeting you for 1 day...but i did make you worried...hehe..besides that i know u do listen to me as u wan me to feel secure but sometimes ur jokes are...hehe..over the limitation...from the very first day i've promised to us that i will work things out to form a better life for us...i wont simply made any commitments if i don mean it...hehe...and u know i want you to stay with me all the time..thats why i don wana make a single thing that will make u unhappy k???...hehe...so took a few pics of myself..hopefully it will make u feel better...haha..love ya baby~!!

No comments: