Friday, August 14, 2009

One step ahead

Cyprian Justin Lee is having a great great time now especially at night...I love night time very much because...Miss Lime-less will be free...and at that moment is my very best time although its just a phone call or video call in Msn...I can admit that it has been a rountine in my life when it comes to night...naturally i will get your text msg or call and i might check on her whether she has reached home or wad...it is a part of my life now in looking after that Lime...haha...had a very meaningful conversation last night...telling each other about our personality and what do you feel towards our personality...haha...and probably indirectly spoken something that will make both of us happy or blush...can b considered the truth towards each other...

But as you know..she is kinda stupid to get the truth when it is spoken indirectly..she is more on straight forward kinda type =.=' ...i think she is not that really stupid until i need to say things clearly and make a huge announcement towards it...u did your part and i did mine too...as u know i love things to go naturally rite??...haha...but i am glad that u did your part...u understand my character and personality...u can sense most of the things although i hav never told you before..proud of you Ms Lime-less!!..haha

Happy we had the talk last night...finally..it was a very meaningful conversation that really boost me up...haha..will work hard for sure!!..promise k? and i really appreciate at what u hav done during my exam...as you know i need to talk to you before i enter the exam hall and u never disappoint me...stay awake early in the morning just to wait for my call although it was just a few minutes talk...or can put it in de other way round..probably u haven slept yet at tat time..wuahahaha...but stil...thanks a lot...felt better when talking to ya...

I know sometime i may doubt you even you are tellin me the truth but since 8th of Aug 2009...we had tied up to our promises and commitments...from that day onwards i will believe ever words that come out from your mouth..but sometimes just wana tease ya or wut thats why i may called u as a FAKER but her pronounciation is (FARK-KER)...haha..im just joking by de way...hahahaha...glad to have you in my life now...looking forward to see u...and you know i am missing you badly...

some funny picture of Ms Lime-less:


your favourite pose rite??...haha

haha..ate too much bread and u made urself look so chubby in the cheek..keke


u told me u look thin in this pic...but...u know...hiak!!


u look thin in this pic!!..wuahahah


your very first sales...RM 117...proud of you!!..haha


2 comments:

biibuu ♥ said...

So bro, does it mean that you're in a relationship ..... again ? LOL . Hope you'll enjoy the sweet moments ;) and you LIED bout the PEE and SHIT .. ! I knew it wasn't just pee and shit that simple .I'm not stupid , kayyy ! You owe me one ayam goreng !

cyprianlee88 said...

hahaha...come on...don wana make it obvious at tat time so din reli explain de truth wut..haha..yeah yeah...gonna appreciate her this time..ill intro both of u when theres a chance k??