Thursday, November 19, 2009

Semester Break

Semester break can be relaxing and depressing as well...haha...relaxing in terms of...sleeping all day long without any task that you must do...but depressing when the person u wanted to contact the most is missing in action...haha...hmph~~ it is time to get myself in a great shape as...my age starting with de digit 2*..damn im old..haha..need to prepare myself for the coming stage in my life...will be no longer a student life for sure...gosh im worried...

Tried out tennis today and guess wut...it is harder than i thought...it is totally different from wad i expected...badminton couldnt be applied in tennis but i did and hurted myself..damn..hurt my wrist and fell down bcuz of the slippery surface...ouch~! another day without any plans....

starting to miss my baby limeless so much...i bet she is sleeping for the whole day...haha...wad a pig...hmph~ i think tats de end for today...gonna sleep real soon...keep myself in de best condition ever...haha..alrite..will update my blog for sure..

*sorry for the boring blog again..will add some pic in de coming blog*

I MISS U BABEYY~!!!!!!! :(

No comments: