Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back In Town

hey folks~!! its been a while since i update about myself here...haha...and now...im back in town since everything has changed...glad that im back but...of course..been facing ups and downs these few months...just need to accept everything since it is a fact right??

everything has changed..my life, circle of friends and many more..its totally different from what it used to be...keep on telling myself that i can get back to my previous life...but.........hell noo~!!! should b proud of myself cuz i really cant do such thing anymore...cool~!! learnt a lot in the hardships~!! AND ITS REALLY A LOT!!

been buzy for the last few weeks..and its time to settle down...concentrate in my studies..and by the way..thanks for waking me up...from that day onwards....it is farking stupid to be stubborn and damn...NEVER EVER APPRECIATE OR PUT YOUR FARKING HOPES IN SOMETHING OR SOMEONE THAT WILL NEVER RESPECT AND APPRECIATE YOU~!!

cheerssss~~!!

No comments: