Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday

semester break...suppose to be a realxing time for me, stayin in the best condition ever cuz spending time with my old frens and my family is wad i have to do right now...but...i stil can feel the emptiness rite now...am i expecting to much or hopin to get sumtin in return?? or im not doin my part like wad u required? a talk or a text would do...not even a minute? it does affect my emotion for the whole day...

woke up around 11 in the morning and the very first thing that comes to my mind is to check my cel...nothing in it...no text nor misscal...sigh~~but luckily mum and dad did acc me for the whole afternoon...like usual when im stil living in sandakan, breakfast, groceries shoppin and tea time..haha..talk a lot and made some funny conversations about affair...hahahaha

somebody called ah 4!! expecting to be de person i thought of but.......who de hell tat called?? Mr Billy Ng...haha..ask me to acc him 4 his brunch as he only woke up around 4 sumtin..omg..wad a lucky guy...haha..sat around and chat til we laugh like hell again..haha..luv talkin cock with him...

finally....movie screening!! but guess wut...i swear i wont step into Sandakan's cinema anymore!! the theater stinks so much!!...got bitten by mosquitoes (for the very first time)...uncivilised people chattin loudly in the cinema and it was freaking hot!! omg..it is the worst cinema ever!!

haha..move on to supper with all of them...haven seen them like ages like, Kelvin and Elix...jus came back from Sarawak...haha..glad to c u guys again...thought of goin home after supper but billy asked me to acc him until 3 as he wil start workin on 3..wad a weird time...so went to a cyber cafe and played a game of dota..haha

been a tired day..damn...gonna take a long rest after this...so chiaozzzz

No comments: