Monday, March 29, 2010

Improvements

I WILL NOT LET THE SAME INCIDENT HAPPEN ON ME TWICE....i thought i was tougher but actually i am not...haha....was suprised when i felt the same way once it poped out....was tired like hell but stil...couldn't make myself to bed...i thought everything is over?? i thought you are no longer existed....but in the end....i was just lying to myself....but glad that you changed it...and it is now a fact and all i can do is to face it....heartache.....upset....I CAN SENSE THAT I WAS A FOOL BACK IN THE PAST....

but i have just promised myself that i will not let the same incident happen again...by not standing here all the time without improving myself....thanks for everything...it was never a regret to me but stil...it was not a great memory....i can't even accept it can be that 'soon'....haha...

everthing is over and now...a new phase of life has jus begun.....and i will seek for achievements and improvements...to convince myself that i am not that weak...all the best.....

No comments: