Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I did it

proud of myself in making everythings clear...should be relieved since everythings over, no more guessing and no more dragging...but...darn~~ everythings gone...really gone...what do i want actually?? what the hell am i doing?? since i've made this decision and now i don like wad i've done...fuck myself...

well~~ shouldn be turning back rite?? since u told me to be myself and make everythings clear by setting up a thicker wall for myself..i did!!! haha...but i think i need time to recover everything...was so suprised that i was your consultant all the time but now...everything goes in de other way round...ur my consultant now~ haha..funny and i cant believe you are the one who wake me up...hmmm~~~

all i can do is to think of de way to talk me..'close your door and allow the only person u wanted her to enter into your heart' omg~!! hahaha...you are funny and cute...yet....i like it...hehehe...alrite..will stick to everytin tat u've told me..thanks anyway....

No comments: