Friday, November 20, 2009

It was just another day

haha....stil, my own bed really made me buried in it..don feel like waking up when i looked at the clock showing me it 12.03pm...haha...just another ordinary day for me...but managed to get a hair cut around 2pm...

guess wut..it has been de longest period in my period to have a haircut....it took me nearly 4 hours to have my hair done...it was not crowded but....haha..my lady in life spent most of the time with the hairstylist....who is that important woman?? MY MUM...hehe..we went to have a haircut together but her hair too nearly 3 hours to get it done..omg...made de shortest cut ever...i cant believe i have the guts to cut it 'that' short...haha..but kinda like it...not completely done yet..so tomorrow stil nid to get back to the barber shop and finish the left over...will take some pics tomorrow...haha

when it comes to night...i have to look after myself as dad and mum need to attend their fren's wedding dinner...wad bout my sis?? oh yes...wedding dinner as well...made me nid to look for my own dinner...luckily i stil hav some besties here...Mr Billy Ng..my company of the whole nite..haha..had our dinner, a few games of billiard and continue with our yamcha session...

i just reached home and it is time for bed....gonna get my hair done again...hehe...show u some pic of me next time...new hairstly again...the shortest ever..haha..nite nite

No comments: