Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My life in hell

i dono y relationships keep on bothering me..im not only saying bout love of course...jus made me living in hell now...damn damn damn...rather lock myself in de room...instead of goin out wif lots of 'rifle, arrow, bomb, anytin sharp' that wil fly towards me...do i look like a target 4 u guys??..dono y...born to hav those faces i think...haha..wadever..not reli important anyway..


sigh~~..being emo these few days...im not sure wad'd happened but i know..sumtin hav happened..i jus don wana make it explosive...but im not sure whether that prob reli exist or not...haha...complicated ey??..its reli confusing as well but it does ruin my day...i've told myself that my next relationship would b de last for me...but...i tried n tried n tried..its jus doesnt feel de right way..i dono why..so i keep on askin myself..r u stil here wif me??..i can definitely say no...its jus sumtimes being emo when i had a lil alcoholic drink...haha...but i know ur not the main prob..

***Shy yi...i reli wana say thank you for being understanding and giving me a chance to release all my stress...im relieved...i dono y u wil pop out everytime when im havin my worst time...as if u know im in a very very bad condition...i was so touched tat even ur in UK or US or where ever u r..u wil stil find ur very best way to keep contact wif me..oh my god...when i pick up ur fon i was like...finally...sum1 is here for me...u wont make feel tat im an ass...although everybody does think like tat..u wil only make me laugh n smile n being crazy...haha..spending a great time wif ya only on de fon...wish u were here wif me n observe my farking life im into now...pls pls pls...come back earlier n do take care of urself ya...only u can make me smile...thanks 4 de cal....missya***


hem...wad is the prob anyway??..being with sumbody tat u don reli luv...i got it..tats the main thing...wads happening to me??..i've keep on making wrong decisions after that incident...1stly...a gurl tat i know from a club..not those kinda club but a club or society in inti...manage to get well wif her..but ended up...shes not de 1...darn..nvm...

then another gurl...like wad u guys called her as Miss N...kinda work things out but...stil...shes jus being too much of herself...everytin in her ways 'ONLY'..n she thinks that shes dominating de relationship..alrite...u dono who ru messing wif young lady...finally ur turn...u gave me alot of comfort n i know u understand me alot...trying to b de best of all...but wad i felt...

i don like to date wif my mobile......

i don like to b disturbed in a few hours time....keep on callin n callin!!!

i don like to b informed of wad my gf is up to...y cant u tel me?? (ur housemates, ur ex, ur fans, wtf!)

i don like u to keep on thinkin nonsense stuff cuz of 'i din pick up de fon'

i don like 'oh..im in nilai edy'...after a few mins...'ohh im on my way back'
come on..its like very obvious......don lie to me

i don like 'oh ya...i can b considered a pretty so do watch over me in case sumbody grab me away from ya'...my god...

if a person reli luvs sum1..im sure he or she wil tolerate n try to work things out...rite??..probs wil b solved instead of throwing it aside or wut...but for me..i find it reli reli IRRITATING AND ANNOYING!!!!!!....U REMIND ME OF SUM1 THAT GAVE ME THOSE FEELIN BUT AT LEAST SHE BETTER...

i've never felt so so...................AAAHHHHH~!!!!.......
not de time yet to involve myself in any relationship...

but it jus keep on coming!!!...hahaha..not trying to say anytin but...it reli does...haha...we'll c who wil b de next then...hehehe

ps: soli guys...i dono wad kinda of deco or pics should i put in a post..bare wif me..wont come out wif a 'fully word' post again...promise..hehehe

2 comments:

elleBeeKay said...

you seemed having lots of horrible life these day..hope everything goes fine with you..cheers:)

cyprianlee88 said...

kinda..jus some relationships matters..haha..don wori..small matters actually..thanks anyway