Monday, August 18, 2008

sandakan from de outlooks but innerlooks r kuala lumpur??!!

hahaha...in my lovely hometown now...but 1 thing that reli shocked me was...let me start from de 1st step i arrive sdk on sunday..reach here exactly at 10.20...parents came to pick me up and was so so hapi to c my mum...




--------------------->


tis is my mum..haha..stil in her cute lil chubby body posture...haha..a huge hug n kisses were given..whaha..








then straight to a place called indah jaya for my breakfast...when i reached there, wad a suprise was the whole indah jaya was so so so dead!!!!!...it used to b a family day...crowded with families and uncountable ppl walking around...no cars...no ppl...no no no!!...weird rite??..damn..besides thats it was a shocking news tat price of foods in sdk had increased...beef noodle was RM3.50 when i was stil here..n when i reached sdk tis time my favourite beef noodle increase to RM5.50 per bowl!!!..omg..its reli taking my breath away..wad is happening in sandakan???...let me guess...bcuz of de increament of petrol price..everybody is takin de increament 4 granted!!..damn...its hard to find a beef noodle at RM5.50 in nilai or johor...sigh...




but jesselton is stil jesselton...my favourite cafe in sandakan..stil in de same price and feelin comfortable when im in it...im in jesselton now...enjoying and relaxing myself with a cup of ice americano and a choc moist cake..haha..yummy....here r some pics of jesselton coffee..haha
how do u guys think about it??..haha..do come to sandakan n gimme a cal..ill b ur tour guide n im sure u wont regret 4 coming to sdk..haha..then in this sem break..i think im gonna spend most of my timein jesseton coffee...haha...anyway..got to go now..dad waiting 4 me at home..4 my dinner..opppsss...its 7.16 now...gonna b late..haha..ill update u guys again ya..do gimme some time..haha..bye bye!!!

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hello Loong~
Wah..you sound like Jesselton is your shop. The pictures of Jesselton must not be taken by you, isn't it? I don't think you are those like to take pic and do blogging person lo. Honestly, I haven't been Jesselton since it opened long time ago.. lolz