Friday, August 15, 2008

the torturing moment

GOD....please bless me 2molo for my paper..i know i will only turn to u when problem is rite in front of me..im so soli 4 that but i reli wish u can send me your blessingss...im about to sit 4 my exam later at 8 to 10 continue with another at 5 to 7..im trying my best now to review on what i've revised but...my mind is totally blank now!!...pls pls pls...


tis is de 1st time...struggling in my studies..as i know i can handle theories..but not at this moment..omg!!!..what should i do...if u were here with me...i bet i wont b tat stress..giving me ur support would b de med to cure everything...look at ur pic wil make me smile..look at my room will bring emptiness..if possible i wish to move to hostel when ur finally go to aus...anyway...its 2am sharp...time to stick my butt to the chair again..


envy envy envy...ah kok, hes playing computer games now..haha..enjoying himself after de war..but 1 thing i got touched by him..he said:



kok: eh..studying ah??..aiyooo...im very sien...dono waad can i do after exam..haih...


cyprian: damn u...no choice...


kok: aih..since i hav nonthing to do..ill accompany u til 8am. although i don nid to sit 4 my exam 2molo..ok mou??


cyprian: haha...bullshit la u!!



until now..hes stil awake..usually he wont b awake at tis time..such a good asshole..haha...opppsss...talk too much...time to go!..haa..
he is the man...adrian aka ah kok

No comments: