Saturday, August 16, 2008

back but not back

finally..exams over!!!..haha..felt tired after my exam but managed to clean de whole house n my room all by myself until 11 something..its not itring at all but de cleaning relaxed me..weird huh??..haha..its 3.19am now n i have to get awake at 5am as i hav a flight to catch at 7.15..where am i heading to??..haha..of course to my lovely hometown...SANDAKAN!!!..feeling excited to meet my parents after a few months in nilai...yeah ur rite..a mummy's boy huh??

goin back soon but im goin to be far from my baby..don feel like goin back actually n i never plan to go back on tis sem break!!..cuz of my stupid weak body tat made me sick seriously 4 almost 3 to 5 daysss, worried by my family and forced to go back...hemm..shouldnt use de word force..haha..but...i can feel de distance..getting far from each other if i get back...or mayb its jus de 1st few days after u've left me behind??...i do wish to overcome it as its reli hurting me a lot..

alone again at home...stil remember de sofa my dear??..u were helping me with my grey hair..setting de price of RM1 for each of my grey hair..haha..let me tel u 1 thing..jus let me owe u as much as i can so that i can pay my debt in my lifetime...im willing to use my entire life to pay u my debt so that i can b with you all de time...im surely miss u...when im not with you..do take good care of urself and bcome my baby tat i used to know...NO DIET FOR U MAAAMMM!!!...if u get thinner when i meet ya...u will b dead..haha...

ill b goin back soon...but far from my baby...ill miss u my dear...muacksss...BACK BUT NOT BACK....

No comments: