Saturday, May 9, 2009

i miss both of u!!

i miss both of u so so much!!..although been callin u guys through fon but jus wish to get back to sandakan and go out with u guys again..haha...i cant believe that u guys can see things through my heart..yes..gor gor is suffering from some probs but gor gor promise will be fine when i get back on aug k??...haha...look young from de outside but was so suprised that both of u can read my mind..haha..guys let me intro my younger bro n sis...hahaha





shes yee yee..my cute lil sister tat luvs to eat ice cream a lot...although i cant reli understands her language cuz...she has her own language...keke..funny lil yee yee but to my suprised...she pop out a ques tat amazed me a lot and shes only 7!...'gor...y u look so unhappy when everytime u watch a happy ending love story?' hem..in my opinion there wont be such a happy ending in reality..n of course..she came across my mind...'gor probably u and you another jie jie quarrel..so jus say soli to her..everytin will b fine, nah..ill give u my ice cream'...omg...shes jus.....my favourite..haha..












kelvin...yee yee's elder bro...tat luvs to eat anytin tasty n he does respect so so much..not like other kids tat do not respect de elder...haha...im not sayin im de elder but at least im older than them rite??..haha...guess wut...he tought me how to wash my own shoes man!!..omg...cuz i usually throw my shoes to my maid or anytin..but...we had fun while washing our shoes..n my water guns r taken out from my store room after a few years hibernating in tat room...haha...kidss..i jus luv kidss..keke..im very very sure i dono how to wash my own shoes when i was 10..haha














gor is coming back on aug....promise wil b fine when gor get back k??..luv u guys!!!

No comments: