Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CYPRIAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha.....finally school started and i have to get back to inti..damn...i miss sandakan so so much...wish to stay there cuz its really really relaxing....that is why the proverb of home sweet home existed..haha..now then i understand...hem...once i step into nilai...the first thing that came across my mind was.................damn! i nid to clean up my room!!!...haha...jus got back for 2 weeks and my room is full with dust...haha..im not sure how does it look like if i take de longest holiday..

but i jus dropped my luggage once i reached inti cuz rushing for enrollment...hey..im kinda satisfy with the new sem's students...know how dress up n look good...im talkin on both sex...gurls n boys...haha...not bad not bad...at least not those nerds n bookworms tat used t have in inti...hehe..

finally...de toughest part of the day....room cleaning...haih..used a few hours to clean up everytin...while im cleaning...found lots of my old stuff n some stuff tat do not belong to me...so...at tat time...i was thinkin whether i should keep it wif me, put it aside or jus throw it away....been bothering me de whole day...keep it 4 memories or wut..or put it aside in one of de corner of my room...at tat very moment i hav never thought of throwing it away...heemmmmmmmm

guess wut...i threw them away...i don want them to keep on reminding me tat i used to hav a very very and understanding person beside me tat keep me accompany everytime and forgive me for every mistakes that i've done...my mistake for not appreciate her rite??...yeah ryte....so i jus throw it away n make me awake from these torturing moments...i don wana screw up my life again....i jus did..a few months time..but not now!!!!!!...i swear to my family n myself...i wont disappointed u guys again!!!!!!!!!...i promise....

i will keep my promises as i can feel the disappointment when someone tat i trusted the most lied at me n never keep her promises....so.......learn from mistakes???...yeah...thanks lot...u turn me into a better man....awake from greed n laziness...although its a very torturing moment...but finally......i can c de consequences when u apply those negative habit in ur life...u wil loose everytin....i did...i reli did...so its my time to get it back.....but not the same old thing..something that wil improve my life....

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!..................CYPRIAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back =)