Saturday, May 2, 2009

the current cyprian

am i dead??...neh!!!..stil surviving here but nearly die..haha..emr..had been de worst sem ever n i screwed up everytin!!!..n i screwed up de most in my studies..everytin nid to b put aside by now..don feel like torturing myself anymore..din do it in purpose but jus elwezs look back n hoping 4 a new hope everytime...last sem??..yeah rite..next sem gonna b my last sem again...felt so so sorry 4 my family in disappointing them again n again...by now should b half way in my path but im stil stuck in de starting line...

went back to sandakan in my sem break...so every1 knows bout it n to my suprise they din even laugh or talk bad bout me as sandakan luvs to gossip n spread things wildly...im kinda touch when my family n my frens 4 being supportive all de time..thanks mum n dad..both of u reli gave me a great time in tis 2 weeks holiday...i promise tat i wont let u guys down again..i mean it...

so....ill leave it here 1st..time to go to church...haha...ill update my blog again...heee..cyprian is alrite now...u wont c de dead cyprian again...

No comments: