Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday Bashes

Hey peepss!! haha...I am not going to apologize for not updating my blog again since...i am kinda lazy to update nowadays...i have a lot of stuff to share...so erm...lets start with my birthday bashes...haha...At first...haha...i've planned a party back in my hometown and invited a few friends of mine from Inti...but ended up, trip cancellation...hahaha...am so so sorry for that and i bet you guys had taken all the 'expectations and lust' by heading to Zan Mai sushi and everything is on me! haha...neways, don't wanted to make it wordy....its picture time!!


Celebrated my birthday on the 15th of September...counting dow
n in a bar in Sandakan, Fox Lounge...not so bad...but when the Dj blasts the music...it freaking awful cuz, all techno songs and it nearly kills me...haha...and for the very first time...i reached there around 11.15pm and went home exactly at 1.45am...i bet you know why...I WAS DRUNK LIKE SHIT! HAHA


15th of September 2010

Cousins from Kota Kinabalu..thanks for turning up!! love u guyss!!


too many wishes!! but in the made the one and only wish i wanted the most..haha


the 'candle game' after you've blown the candle..haha..


Mr Billy Ng..thanks for organizing this wonderful and memorable nite!


Love this pic the most!! haha


The last cup attempt of filling alcohol in my body...and Boom! off the ground was sent home..haha


Ms Tina...thanks for the hospitality!! haha



when it comes to 16th of September...it has been 4 years since my last birthday in Sandakan..and of course..am looking forward to celebrate with my family...but...my 2nd sister wasnt here but its okayy..cuz managed to enjoy myself with my parents and my elder sister...thanks for everything dad and mum..love u guysss!! muacksss..and to all my cousins too..haha..thanks guysss...

16th of September 2010

thanks for turning up Clareen and Eve!


Adrian and Clareen...it's been a while since the last time i met them..haha


Miss all my cousinss!! haha


A few slices of my birthday cake...thankss! haha


I don't wish for more as long as all of you will stay healthy all the time and...celebrate each of our birthday together..thats my wish for my family..love u guys =)


thanks for the dinner dad!! haha


POSER! hahaha..muacksss~!!


My dinner plate on that day...lamb chop should be?


Peace to the world!! haha


Playing with my mum..haha..dad gonna scold me for playing with a knife! haha


thanks to Leiny for the cake...appreciate it a lot..


another family portrait...waiting for u to come back Wei Jie!!


i just love ma home!! haha


=)


cutting off the cake..its really really a delicious cake! yummy!


Ps: i wanted to give a special thanks to Leiny, for planning everything for my early birthday celebration but i did not turn up in the end of the night...i am very sorry for that and we know the reason...anyway..appreciate so so much although we did not really celebrate it..i can sense your sincerity..thanks alot...muackss

thanks... =)

move on to cadee...made me a birthday card..haha..it's been a while since i received birthday cards and it was hand made! haha..really really thank you so so much! haha..and would like to apologise for not turning up..i know you've arranged a wonderful night but...hmmm...hehe..you know why..so am very very sorrryy...newayss..thanks for the card yaa~! =)

she is the one!! thanks shy yi..

AND THANKS FOR ALL THE WISHES IN FACEBOOK, CALLS, TEXT MESSAGES AND EVEN EMAILSS!! THANKS LOADDDS GUYS!! THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

1 comment:

Lenny said...

wah ..so many suprises from different girl friends? hohoho